Experience and Qualifications required
- Degree in Information Systems / B Sc Computer Science or similar
- +7 years experience working experience within the IT industry.
- +5 years experience with Campaign Management, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, and Customer Data Platforms.
- 5+ years experience in architecting Advertising Technology programs with understanding of the Marketing Technology world in the context of personalisation - preferably Google platform: Big Query, SA360, DV360, Google Campaign.
- Experience using RDBMS as well as NoSQL databases
- 5 years experience with MDM (Master Data Management) and Big Data
- 5+ years Worked on projects across multiple applications, SAP and non-SAP
- 5+ Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis, and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- The solution architect strategically advises and shapes requirements for media solutions and creates high-quality data, application and technology architectures in support of the business requirements.
- Leads the realization of the design into the final solution implementation.
- Must be able to design and use of multi-dimensional data warehouses, and the use of ETL software to provide these with information.
- Provide expert digital media & advertising guidance, ensure solution architectures and designs are in line with the digital media & advertising technology standards