PBT Group is seeking a Power BI Analyst with SQL development experience to join our client.
The successful candidate will design and implement business requirements into Power BI and tabular data models.
They will also design and implement complex SSRS reports and help grow the SSRS and Power BI skills of power users within the business.
- Design, create and implement tabular models, Power BI dashboards, and SSRS reports
- Create and implement SSIS packages to update tabular models
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with internal customers to understand and define requirements and business objectives.
- Write technical requirements
- Work with development and database teams to ensure the data models created will meet the objectives of the business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data problems and issues.
- Do admin work on Power BI as needed for customer needs
- Solid experience with SSAS/SSIS/SSRS and Power BI.
- Good understanding of BI and data warehousing concepts and approaches. This includes data modeling techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to articulate how data can be presented either through tabular or graphic modes.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing. Ability to deal with ambiguity and communicate effectively. Ability to give presentations and chair meetings.
- Creative thinker, who can come up with simple yet effective business solutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently