If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- 2 - 4 Years successful retail management experience
- Managerial skills (Excellent leadership, Apply company SOP; Strong planning; train, develop and motivate staff)
- Financial understanding of retail profit factors
- Understanding stock control to minimize potential stock losses.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, POS)
- Proven record for sales and loss control, staff training skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
Skills / Duties:
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to(SOP)
- Must have financial understanding of retail profit factors
- Controlling the expenses of the branch
- Effective stock control
- Well-spoken, friendly, people’s person
- Dispute resolution
- Dedicated fitness regime
- Manage, train and develop staff
- Opening and closing store
Applicants must reside in WATERFRONT or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: --------Please upload your CV here-------->