My client is looking for an experienced Storeman to join their dynamic team on contract.
- Receive goods / deliveries to ensure that items ordered are received in the quantities ordered.
- Ensure goods to be placed into the stores are stored to acceptable standards.
- Loading and/or unloading of vehicles and/or trucks.
- Accurately prepare and dispatch delivery notes with purchase orders to the expeditor for capturing and to facilitate payments.
- Monitor stock levels and replenish stock according to procedure, to ensure that stock levels are not below the pre-determined minimum levels.
- Keep stores in good physical state, clean and well organized for easy access
- Inform the relevant stakeholders when stock on back order has arrived to avoid undue delay.
- At all times adhere to procedure, instructions, quality and safety standards.
- SOX Compliance: Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley and AX controls.
- Certificate in Stores or Materials Management.
- Must have working knowledge of ERP Systems.
- Forklift licence.
- Computer/Scanner aptitude