MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Matric or Equivalent
- 5 – 7 years Syspro application administration with MS SQL Server administration and development
- SQL server
- SSRS experience integrate Syspro with other databases
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- End to end project management and issue resolution experience
- riteSCAN Responds and works well under pressure
- Maintain a sense of humour at all times
- Ability to complete tasks timeously and work until the job is done
- Shows initiative and ability to self-motivate and work alone frequently
- Own transport
- Find solutions to problems
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES – KEY FOCUS OUTPUTS:
- End User SYSPRO Support
- Troubleshooting SYSPRO related problems
- Create and maintain customized reports using MS SQL, SYSPRO reporting services, EXCEL
- Maintaining SYSPRO Documents formats using Crystal Designer
- Involved in setting up business processes and procedures
- Documenting and administration of SYSPRO
- Training of Staff on Syspro Processes and Procedures
- Experience in Barcode Printing, Barcode Design
- Experience in scanner set up and operations
- Basic technical experience with regards to PC’s, scanners, printers
- Support of Syspro environment including Application Server, database and client PCs operating in a production environment.
- Strong understanding of financial and production concepts.
- Syspro functional experience including financial, distribution and manufacturing modules.
- Ad Hoc reporting and development as needed including Syspro and SQL Server
- End user training at all levels with version upgrades.
- Make up training/reference manuals for Syspro ERP modules in use.
- Work directly with accounting department and production control staff to streamline processes and correct impediments.
- Perform function of SQL2005 database admin, SQL backups, user security, database maintenance etc.
- Write complex queries using T-SQL combining data from multiple companies and Servers.
- Optimize T-SQL code and stored procedures.
- SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS) to write reports not possible using Syspro Report Writer, users can print reports or export to Excel or PDF format.
- Maintain a suitable helpdesk solution with timeous response
- Oversee and attend to helpdesk requests from users across all departments
If you haven't heard from BSTS within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.