We believe that we only get one chance to make a great first impression and that every interaction is an opportunity to make the world around us better. Our Trainers always look the part, act the part, and treat every person that they engage with as a reflection of their legacy and ours
The main purpose of this position is to create, coordinate and implement learning and development programs in line with our Learning and Development strategy.
We equip our people with the tools to gain more control of their lives. We give them a strong foundation upon which to build lifelong habits for success within our company.
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring they receive quality training guidance, creation and facilitation.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to determine training needs.
- Apply project management practices in managing internal and external stakeholder requests. Ensure stakeholders are regularly updated, and queries are attended to in a timeous manner. Ensure the backlog of training is recorded in a systematic manner on a project tracker and that status changes of training requests are recorded and communicated.
Material Development and Maintenance
- Research and prepare course content to achieve identified outcomes.
- Design, develop, and maintain training programs based on the needs of our internal and external stakeholders. This includes; training handouts, instructional materials, aids and learning manuals using adult learning principles.
- Align all learning materials to CI, ensuring the highest standards are met.
- Ensure material developed on LMS is current and up to date.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development practices.
- Manage ongoing version control of changes to training content and material.
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools.
- Facilitate training programs based on the needs of our internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep up to date records of all training sessions held.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any and all required changes.
- Multi-task and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrolment.
- Perform any duties as requested from time to time by the manager.
Are you this person?
- Do you have a Diploma in Human Resources, ODETDP qualification or equivalent?
- Are you a Constituent Service Seta Assessor and Moderator with either the Services Seta and MICT Seta?
- Do you have 1 Year contact centre training experience and at least 2-year material development experience?
Send your CV to --------Please upload your CV here--------