Job & Company Description:
Team Lead position will involve overseeing the team within the Development & Engineering department in the Technology division. Deliver strategic projects on time, in budget, with the desired functionality, at the defined quality level in a sustainable way. Continuously align delivery to the Tracker and team strategy and planning. Maintain systems without introducing new defects.
- Matric or Grade 12
- Relevant diploma or degree
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) required
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD would be advantageous
- At least 5 years experience developing .NET framework applications.
- At least 5 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server required.
- Experience in .NET Core would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of OO design principles and design patterns required.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience beneficial.
- Exposure to good coding standard practices and source code configuration management
- Standard Microsoft Office efficiencies are required.
For more IT jobs, please visit www.------
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
IT Recruitment Consultant