- Support the Franchise / Category teams in the development and execution of annual operating plan priorities
- Ensure adherence to Quality & Food Safety policies to ensure Trademark Protection
- Lead on-ground trials and execution of Product and Packaging innovation
- System productivity through the provision of Best Practices & Technical/Engineering support.
- Capability building by providing or facilitating training programs
- Technical lead for new franchise operations / new plants in the geography
- Communicating changes to quality culture with clear rationale and appeal
- Able to apply influencing strategies to have a specific impact on the organization and the franchise network. Able to accurately diagnose reasons for underlying issues, problems and opportunities impacting franchise organizations and their ability to execute the functional
- Degree in Engineering or Food Science.
- 8+ years’ experience in food / beverages manufacturing industry, with background in Quality Assurance and / or Manufacturing Operations
- Project management - Able to manage multiple projects successfully in order to accomplish the objectives of all the involved parties.
- Extensive travel will be required - Demonstrated ability to work effectively across cultures (emerging markets). Flexibility to travel and operate in remote areas
1mill plus benefits