If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Supply Chain Logistics is required
- Degree or Diploma in Chemistry / Chemical engineering is highly recommended
- 10 years’ experience in supply chain management
- 5 years of which must be in a chemical industry with 5 years at a management level would be a distinct advantage
Skills / Duties:
- Managing the Inbound and Outbound functions;
- Managing Transportation and Freight services;
- Manage and improve distribution function to ensure optimum service levels to customers in a cost-effective manner;
- Effective and efficient Management of Finished Goods, raw materials, PFRs and packaging Working with the Raw Material & Packaging Manager to ensure effective management of key warehouse equipment;
- Leading, directing and managing the Outbound team;
- Maintaining and improving SHEQ performance within the department;
- Managing and implementing Continuous Improvements and Projects
Applicants must reside in HAMMERSDALE, DURBAN or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: --------Please upload your CV here-------->