Research Support; Office Administration; Attending to the Chief Research Officer's diary and meeting management; telephonic support and management; Filing and document management; Board pack administration; Meetings Logistics management.
Earn money by taking pictures or filming short video clips (10-60 seconds) of everyday situations or objects for AI training purposes (recognition software). Filming topics are changing regularly, but here are some very common themes: film a room, your pet or people doing a specific action (clapping, waving, etc).
A position has arisen within our watering department; in this position, you will Suggest food and beverages be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
Cleans and polishes Glassware, Chinaware, hollowware, and flatware.
Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at the working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
• Manage preparations and attend Board, Committees and Sub-Committee meetings respectively;
• Provide PSETA Board members with guidance in their duties, responsibilities; powers, make members aware of all applicable laws, ethics, good governance and regulations relevant to PSETA;
• Coordinate and assist Management with the Induction of the Board and Committee members
This is a permanent position for a dedicated educator who is able to teach disadvantaged school children.
This is not mainstream education, but a School of Skills.
There are four levels of classes from children of 14-18 years.
The Educator must be able to be sympathetic and kind, but at the same time maintain discipline in a non threatening way.
1. Compilation of occupational health & safety files.
2. Management, monitoring and auditing of occupational health & safety files.
3. Compilation and management of client integrated management systems.
4. Client liaison and assistance.
5. Client hunting and sales.
6. Traveling to client premises and sites.
7. Any other orders given by management.