AFRIKAANS SPEAKING STEEL & TUBE BRANCH MANAGER ( NOT NEGOTIABLE), PORT ELIZABETH, RNEG + MEDICAL + PROFIDENT + FUNERAL COVER + INCENTIVES
DON’T APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE STEEL AND TUBE EXPERIENCE AS BRANCH MANAGER
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ experience in managing a Branch – being a Branch Manager currently / previously, know what it entails to manage the full function of a Branch (i.e. Financials, Transport, Operations, Sales, Customer Service, Warehouse etc.)
- Candidates must have steel and tube experience – this is a must – no other industry will be applicable
- The first prize will be a candidate who resides in PE / Eastern Cape area but will also look at somebody from elsewhere
- Working Hours: 07:30 – 17:00 Mondays to Fridays and every alternative Saturday and Public Holiday from 08:00 – 13:00 in accordance with a roster system – will be required to work in excess of these hours
Key Performance Measures
- Achievement of Sales / Margins / OPEX and PAT targets
- Ensure that branch debtors are properly managed and that all 90/120 and old monies are collected.
- Achieve a branch debtors days target of 45 days
- Ensure that adequate stock is carried so as to service the customers and that the stock value reflects a maximum of 35 days stockholding.
- Address all redundant and slow-moving stock so as to ensure that this is kept to an absolute minimum. Identify and Implement innovative and creative ways to sell this stock
- Ensure that the stock is secure and that all efforts are made to alleviate any stock losses at the Branch.
- Build, Motivate and maintain a strong team to support the objectives of the Branch.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
3 to 8 years
Job Reference #: