- Responsible for the daily supervision and the development of audit staff and the completion of performance evaluations.
- Perform statutory audits in accordance with the International Standards of Auditing, Companies Act of South Africa.
- Ensure that reviews are completed in compliance with the Institute of Internal Auditor standards.
- Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to Partners, Staff and Clients on all aspects of the audit.
- Review audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department's methodology.
- Maintain effective client relationships.
- BCOM plus Completed SAICA Articles
Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Accounting,External Audit,Internal Audit
1 to 3 years
Job Reference #: