AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTION FOREMAN (STEEL), ROSSLYN, R300 – 400 000 CTC
- GRADE 12
- TRADE TEST ( MILLWRIGHT OR FITTER)
- DIPLOMA IN PRODUCTION / INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
- EXP INSTEEL ENGINEERING / INDUSTRIAL TRAILER ENVIRONMENT
- EXP IN MANAGEMENT OF PERSONNEL ( 40 MPLOYEES OR MORE) ESSENTIAL
- MS OFFICE STRONG EXP ESSENTIAL
- STRONG PRODUCTION PLANNING FUNCTIONS
- MIN 5 YEARS EXP IN MANUFACTURING /ENGINEERING / AUTOMOTIV OE SUPPLIER INDUSTRY
- MIN 3 YEAS EXP AS SUPRVISOR
- LONG WORKING HOURS
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Skills and Knowledge:
Must have knowledge in production planning functions.
Management skills, communication skills and Leadership skills is required.
Leadership, decisiveness, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple functions to meet required deadlines.
Strong interpersonal skills and experience.
Well-rounded understanding of the custom manufacturing space with previous hands-on leadership experience (5 years of more) in a manufacturing role.
Knowledge of manufacturing processes/engineering. Understand manufacturing equipment needs and capacities. Great work ethic and a willingness to do what needs to be done. Willingness to learn and to communicate out to the team.
Ability to work with daily/monthly deadlines and time constraints on an ongoing basis.
Able to change priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Prepare a complete production plan weekly in advance, present and discuss with Management.
Draw data packs of all projects one week in advance and discuss product review with Management on weekly base.
Liaise with MD to maintain a 2-week planning period on all projects. Co-ordination of different projects flexibly, efficiently and effectively.
Establish, enhance and maintain effective communication between yourself, the Line 2IC, Quality Control and Logistics.