Our client operating in the beauty industry is currently seeking to employ a Beauty Therapist / Beauty Spa Receptionist to welcome guests to the spa and coordinate the activities to achieve the best possible customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Welcome all guests to the store by displaying a friendly, warm and professional attitude
- Understand and be able to advise guests on all treatments in the menu.
- Accurately book appointments and / or handle changes made to appointments
- Handle guest questions and concerns in a professional and accurate manner.
- Answer calls in a friendly professional manner.
- Handle appointments and appointment reminders.
- Manage and is responsible for Stock counts and inventory control.
- Manage stock receiving procedures
- Assist with administrative duties
- Manage cash takings and daily banking.
- Complete accurate daily cash-up.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be able to perform beauty treatments (massages, waxing, manicure, pedicure ect. )
- Grade 12 / Std. 10
- Please note relevant qualification within the Beauty Industry and 3+ years experience as a Beauty Therapist is non-negotiable!
- Experience as a Receptionist in a Spa Environment.
- Spaguru experience an advantage
- Excellent computer skills. Experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport
- Very good communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Very good organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and open minded.
The successful candidate must be willing to work long hours / weekends / public holidays