The Reporting Analyst would need to be proficient in building front end reports mainly with the use of PowerBi, the reporting analyst will connect to various statistical models supported by the Business intelligence analyst and maintain client workspaces and client front end reporting visuals, to ensure timely refresh and proper display of reports and visuals on mobile and the web based PowerBi application.
Ensuring that Live Pinned dashboards refresh on reporting models built. The reporting analyst would also monitor IOT asset usage by using Azure IOT central analytics and consuming usage via PowerBi to provide usage reports to stakeholders and identify trends and downtime with assets.
The reporting analyst would work with the Business intelligence analyst to effectively deliver reporting solutions.
Skills and requirements
* National Diploma – Information technology or years of relevant experience
* MCSA: PowerBi – Reporting (Advantageous)
* 2-3 Years’ Experience using PowerBi , Tableau or Qlikview (Required)
* SQL experience required
* SSRS, T-SQL and DAX experience beneficial
* Intermediate - Mid experience required
* Emergency service experience (Highly advantageous) or Experience working in large government organisations/ corporate organisations with Big Data volumes.(Required)
* Cloud computing experience (Advantageous)