Large Automotive concern seeks to employ: Bodyshop Process Engineer with OEM Engineering experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design body technique and document review, and prepare the process verification to the production stage
- In charge of process route plan and body techniques development
- Be responsible for the field commissioning, problem rectification and quality improvement of the new models until they can meet the production requirements and deliver to the production system
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and management of the secondary technical route; Responsible for the review, rejection/acceptance, registration and release of design changes after the process data is issued
- Responsible for product process materials quota, process supervision, process basic information collection and finishing
- Responsible for the construction and promotion of the quality system and technical standard system of body techniques
- Coordinate and solve the technical and technical problems found in the project trial assembly and production.
- Verify the correctness and reasonableness of welding process, improve welding quality and achieve vehicle quality goal
5 Year working related experience in the OEM Industry in the Engineering Department
Relevant Tertiary eductation