- 8 - 10 years experience
- Must reside within 60km radius of Pretoria.
- Reads blueprints and manuals.
- Install and assemble Robotic Stations.
- Able to perform Sheet metal installations.
- Installation of pipes.
- Install Jiggs and Fixtures.
- Install large structures.
- Follows all laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Loads and unloads equipment and materials.
- Uses hand and power tools and heavy machinery.
- Follows written and verbal instructions from managers.
- Trade Test: Boilermaker
- Trade test obtained at ATI Institution would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Good knowledge of the techniques and terminology used in the installation process
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to learn quickly
- Technical ability
- Manual Dexterity
- Physically fit and able to perform duties
Our client is a mechatronics innovation and development company that specialises in bespoke industrial turnkey solutions, comprising of robotics, machine building, automated guided vehicles, packaging solutions, telemetry smart factory & city systems, aluminium kits building solutions, automated torque tools.