Our client is seeking to appoint a SDF Business Development Officer to develop business relationships that will result in an increased revenue and profit for the company.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Develop new and maintain current business relationships.
- Develop either four new Skills Development Facilitation (SDF) clients or develop new SDF client with a monthly retainer value of R5,000.
- It is essential that the correct candidate has a good understanding of the current legal framework this being the Skills Development Act, Employment Equity Act & the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act.
- Advises clients on the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act and in so doing assist them to meet the required contributor level by providing them with a business proposal.
- Persuade clients to make selections by building client confidence; offering suggestions, proposals and opinions.
- Provide potential clients with the sales documentation required from them to contract the services of the company
- Documents sale or potential sale by creating or updating customer relationship management (CRM) records.
- Processes acceptance documents by passing the required acceptance document on to the relevant person.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, Strong Business, Accounting and Math Skills, Excellent all-round Communication, Job Knowledge
- Experience as a B-BBEE analyst in the verification industry
- And Sales experience
- It is expected that the successful candidate achieves a minimum of four new SDF clients per month or SDF clients
Should you apply for an advertised vacancy, kindly note that your application is deemed to be unsuccessful should you not receive a response from our offices within 2 weeks of application.