Our Client in Pretoria, Gauteng, has a permanent role available for a C# Developer (midlevel). The successful candidate will report directly to the Software Development Manager. It is important that the successful candidate must be able to speak Afrikaans & English fluently. All their clients are Afrikaans speaking, hence the importance of the matter.
This is an office based job (Silverlakes, Pretoria).
- The development and maintenance of retail and forecourt software systems.
- Support for existing systems.
- Direct communication and support to end users.
- Housekeeping of databases.
- Documentation and testing of bespoke software solutions.
- Day to day tasks and administration.
- Wiling to travel occasionally; and
- Willing to be on standby.
Skills, Qualifications and General Requirements:
- Grade 12 qualification.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English (all their clients are Afrikaans speaking).
- ITIL qualification.
- 3 Years’ functional programming experience using C# including Windows Forms Applications.
- Basic network knowledge.
- Experience in rest and hardware integration will be advantageous.
- Experience in Syncthing, Wep API’s, PHP/HTML and Linux will be advantageous.
- Experience in Prowalco/Toheim/Wayne fuel pump protocols will be advantageous.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Must be willing to work in a team.