A well-established farming group based in the Eastern Cape Midlands area has a vacancy for an experienced Citrus Farm Manager. The position is responsible for accurate and timely compliance with various operational requirements on a daily basis, and will report into the Senior Farm Manager.
Awesome job opportunity awaits with this progressive and dynamic operation!
- People’s person with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Must have solid working knowledge of citrus production
- 5 - 10 years practical experience in citrus production
- Excellent record keeping,
- MS Office literate
- Must be able to transfer skills and knowledge
- Must be organised, able to work under pressure and committed
- Technical competence with a proven track record in farming
- Familiar with legal and market access requirements
- Good working knowledge of LRA.
- Knowledge of automated irrigation systems
- Proven ability at calibrating spray machinery is essential
- Experience in basic trial and comparison of products will be advantageous
- Mechanical experience and knowledge will be advantageous
- Not essential but advantageous
- Valid Drivers Licence essential