Conference Sales Coordinator:
A well-established company within the Hospitality Industry based in North Riding, Randburg is looking to employ a Conference Sales Coordinator.
- Tertiary qualification in Business-, Event- or Hospitality Management
- 5 Years relevant work experience as a Conference Sales Coordinator
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hunger to grow sales with a proven sales track record and a passion for hosting conferences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with sound interpersonal skills
- High energy, confidence, great judgment and decision-making skills
- Passion for sales and high level of resilience
- Proven computer literacy in the use of MS Office with a particular focus on MS Word and MS Excel at an advanced level
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team, use initiative, and be flexible
- Strong organization, planning and administrative skills
- Strong influencing power and closing skills
Should you meet the above requirements, please apply along with a photo of yourself in professional attire and your CV to email@example.com
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Follow us on social media for available vacancies and career tips, advice and motivation: