Our client, a small to medium market leader building/construction industry, specializing in medium to large new residential and commercial building projects, seeks to employ a qualified and experienced Contract and Site Manager to join their operation in the Winelands.
- You will have completed a degree in Construction Management, coupled with 10+ years experience in fully managing building project sites, on a regional basis.
- You will have proven experience in program planning and management, as well as legal and contract administration. cost and budget management, SHEQ Management to include all quality and policy reporting and labour/legislation management on site
- You will have exceptional problem solving abilities, as well as good communication skills to be able to effectively lead the team and liaise with the client
- Certification in CCS is essential and an assessment will be conducted.
- You will be flexible to travel if needed, have exceptional interpersonal skills, effectively communicate at all levels, lead by example and deliver results in a high pressure environment, meeting international standards.
Please note that should you be out of the Western Cape region and wish to be considered, all costs pertaining to interviews and relocation, if successful, will be at your own expense
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period