• Grade 12
• Some certification in testing theory & techniques (ISTQB Foundations or equivalent)
• Planning and preparing / designing test cases, scripts, input data and expected results for the testing levels identified as in scope and relevant per portfolio.
• Testing, system integration testing, performance testing, supporting user acceptance testing, and regression testing within the different levels
• Ensuring quality of test cases, scripts and expected results, in alignment with the Test Strategy, test processes, and quality standards
• Liaising with the relevant parties for test data preparation
• Developing detailed test cycle plans
• Liaising with the relevant project team representatives (e.g. Business analysts) to agree test artefacts based on requirements
• Coordinating the detailed efforts for each test cycle, based on the scope and objectives of testing
• Maintaining test cases and scripts as and when required
• Participating in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements
• Reporting on the testing status, based on predefined metrics
• Oversee the defects logging, escalation and resolution process, and highlight potential risks and issues to the Test Lead
• Escalate any defects, risks and/or issues that may affect the schedule, budget and/or quality of testing to the Test Lead
• International Software Testing Qualifications Board Certifications.
• Deep Understanding on HP QC ALM Modules (Test Plan, Test Lab, Dashboard and Defects)
Knowledge in the following areas:
• Policy Administration Systems (PAS)
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Business Process Testing
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.