- Credit Management
- Perform deal assessment and structuring with regards to ensuring that new business written is of acceptable risk.
- Prepare credit applications through analysis and interpretation of financial and economic metrics as it applies to clients.
- Conduct quality credit assessments and present funding solutions.
- Ensure rating and LGD's together with return on investments proposals are acceptable to the Bank.
- Monitor client's performance on a continuous basis for risk indicators and perform formal reviews at specified intervals to identify any chances in the clients business or operating environment.
- Pro-actively identify problematic/high risk clients and manage them with a view to provide special input and implement loss preventive measures.
- Quality of credit submissions
- Annual reviews completed for all clients under portfolio
- Convents monitoring and reporting
- NPL's must be within the banks threshold
- A minimum of a either B.com(Hon), BSc(Hon),(Financing ,Accounting ,Economics or Engineering) CA(SA), CFA(Certified Financial Analyst)
- At least 3 years working experience in corporate or investment banking of which 2 years must in wholesale credit environment.
- Practical Knowledge of credit Risk Management and a broad appreciation of the range of compliance and enterprise risk management and reporting practices.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Corporate Finance (M&A),Investments,Wholesale
3 to 10 years
Job Reference #: