Duties & Responsibilities
To Coordinate for the debts of existing creditors and deciding whether to allow credit & debtors – ultimately managing all money borrowed or owed to business activities.
- Upon onboarding of credit customers, responsible for market visits and assess customer’s credit worthiness based on documents and financial statements.
- Order processing and Credit approval of orders on the daily basis whenever there is any sale.
- Monitoring and tracking account receivables on a daily basis
- Checking the credit facility for all customers, then check for TL, available limit, payment history etc. for any approvals.
- Customer meetings for risk analysis approval, coordination with inter stakeholders.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Sending quarterly reports on balance confirmation to the customers
- Sending overdue reports to the sales team on weekly basis.
- Timely checking of the bank statement to verify payments made by customers and balance payment yet to be received.
- Documentation Check - Maintaining all the necessary documentation of the credit customers
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Qualification - Any degree
- Experience - 4 to 10 years in credit
- Driving License - Mandatory
- Transportation - Should have Own Vehicle
- Joining Date - Immediate Joiners
Package & Remuneration
- Salary - Will decide based on the Qualification and experience