Data Managment Specialist
PBT is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Management Specialist to join our dynamic team. Your role could also be seen as a Data Steward. DMS or DS is knowledgeable about the organisation's data landscape, business processes, and data requirements. They possess a deep understanding of data governance principles, data management best practices, and relevant regulations.
This individual will work closely with data architects, data analysts, and other data professionals to ensure the effective and responsible use of data within an organisation.
If you are passionate about data integrity, have a keen eye for detail, and possess excellent problem-solving abilities, we invite you to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar fields like Information Systems, Big Data, etc. (Advantageous)
- Experience with data governance initiatives.
- Needs to have worked closely with the IT Team to implement data protection methods.
- Solid experience in maintaining documentation and metadata related to data assets, including data dictionaries, data lineage and data catalogs.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies and project management practices, including Scrum, Kanban, and Lean.