This role will start in Johannesburg and the successful incumbant will be trained and guided for approximately 4 months. After the probation and training period the successful candidate will be based in P.E or Cape Town or Durban. Living costs on own account.
My client based in Parktown is looking for Helpdesk Engineers to join their team, serving as the 1st point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance of the phone or email.
- Technical knowledge of computers, operating systems and widely used computer applications
- Ability to troubleshoot to determine the best solution based on a problem presented by a user.
- Ability to build, configure and repair computer hardware and other devices
- Ability to learn and support third party applications
- Installation and configuration processes
- Administrative Process
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as a Helpdesk Engineer or similar role
- A+ (Essential)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)(Essential)
- Tech, B.Com or B.Sc. Computer Science or Information Systems or B.Eng (Advantageous)
- Team Player
- Customer Champion
- Solution Orientated
- Relationship builder
- Problem Owner
- Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Helpful nature with the ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to understand and resolve problems
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Network Protocols