Established and growing software development company based in Johannesburg is looking for experienced Developers to contribute to the development and support of a web-based Warehouse Management System (WMS). The emphasis of this role will be placed on support, design, development and testing of the application using the methodologies and tools provided by the company, namely .NET 3.5/4.5, C#, SQL Server 2008, SSRS or any current or upgraded versions of these tools and/or other software.
Your previous experience in the development, design and/or support of WMS systems will be highly advantageous!!
Responsibilities will include:
- Software Development - Develop, debug, test, maintain and document software programs
- Analysis and Design - Interpret, and in some instances, create designs for systems and components
- Support - Provide support to other team members and assist with troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Relevant IT tertiary qualification
- 3+ years experience in software development on the Windows platform, using Visual Studio, .Net, C#, ASP/X, MS SQL
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) will be highly advantageous
- Experience in and knowledge of the warehousing, logistics and supply chain environments (specifically software)
- MVC experience is advantageous
- Strong time management skill and proven ability to work within time frames and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills - able to interact with all stakeholders, both internally and externally