- General Nursing Diploma
- At least 3 years’ experience in public health system
- Experience with PEPFAR funded projects in South Africa is preferable
- Able and willing to work flexible hours as needed and without constant or close supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills.
Key Performance Areas:
- Conduct technical assistance and mentoring with staff, NPO staff, project staff and health facility staff on effective bi-directional referral systems and case management.
- Coordinate case management and tracking for all children identified as HIV+ in selected provinces.
- Monitor success of the referral systems, and provide support to troubleshoot and problem-solve as needed.
- Coordinate monthly feedback on caseload of HIV+ children to staff, NPO staff, project staff and health facility staff for programmatic decision making.
- Attend quarterly district level quality improvement meetings with relevant bidirectional referrals stakeholders as required.
- Coordinate with HIV Testing and Counseling providers and conduct community outreach.
- Coordinate with the Program and teams to ensure all bi-directional referrals data are accurate and produced weekly.
- Use data for decision-making and ensure partners are using data to conduct needed follow-up for systematic follow up of cases of incomplete referrals.
- Ensure that a spirit of motivated teamwork and open communication is maintained throughout the project sites.
Polokwane, South Africa,
3 to 5 years
Job Reference #: