EE HR EXECUTIVE (CONSTRUCTION/ BUILDING) , ROODEPOORT, RNEG + BEN
- Proven track record of performance and achievement in human resources in a major group at a senior level.
- Minimum of  years corporate human resources experience, 5 years at executive level
- Suitable tertiary qualifications.
- A track record of working in a global/multinational enterprise/large organisation
- Preparedness to travel on a frequent basis.
- Multi-management capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills
- Structured and organised
- Self starter
- Strong business acumen
- High financial competence
- Sensitive, but assertive
- Aligned to
- Manage workplace safety issues ;
- Design compensation and benefits packages ;
- Review resumes and applications ;
- Coordinate with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments
- Develop HR policies ;
- Administer and change benefits, health plans, retirement plans ;
- Prepare and process timely distribution of salary ;
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Proven work experience as an HR executive ;
- Highly organized and detail oriented ;
- Results driven ;
- Strong communication experience.
Roodekop, South Africa,
8 to 15 years
Job Reference #: