EXTERNAL SALES REP - SYSPRO (FOAM/ TEXTILE), EPPING CAPE TOWN, R20 000 + comm + Fuel Card + R1200 Cell all
- GRADE 12
- DEGREE / DIPL IN MARKETING OR CUSTOMER CARE
- EXP IN SYSPRO
- 3 YEARS MIN EXP WITHIN CUSTOMER CARE/ SALES/ BRAND AMBASSADOR
- EXP IN FOAM / TEXTILE INDUSTRY ADVANTAGE
- ABLE TO REPRESENT THE COMPANY AT DIFFERENT DESIGNER/ FURNITURE TRADE SHOWS
- BID PROPOSALS AND BID PRESENTATIONS
- Full understanding of design and production costs to include waste, downtime, scrap and re-work
- Researches and gathers appropriate information on target markets to qualified leads and plans and executes an effective sales approach
- Ensure that dedicated Brand Ambassador for the selected market area is being informed and tasked to oversee the prospect of new customer and that call cycles are being adhered to
- Maintains a well-informed working knowledge of all product ranges, production work flow, warrantee and guarantee, etc.
- Generates sales reports including all booking reports and other daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting as directed.
- Responsible for timely follow up and on-going sales relationships with qualified clients to ensure ROI of attended shows/events.
- Maintains contact through direct mail, telephone, email or personal sales calls with existing clients in geographic markets.
- Manages support staff including monitoring of assignments, productivity and overall well-being
- Actively contribute to team work through participation in staff meetings and by actively supporting colleagues.
- Motivate team
- Demonstrate behaviours which reflect the CLIENT vision and values.
- Acting responsibly and performing your work in accordance with safety standards applied and directions given by your Manager, the Regulations, or relevant codes of practice.
- Supervise and control resource effectively to support customer delivery requirements and also Lean Manufacturing principles
- Monitor and maintain company Absence Control Procedures to ensure maximum attendance levels
- Conduct incident, accident and non-conformity investigations and associated reporting and action closure
- Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan, including management of, and reporting
- Provide product expertise within team, and respond to operator queries
Work proactively with support functions to fully define the processes/procedures/controls relevant to team activities. Provide support and input to continuous improvement activities within the team
- Liaise and communicate with other departments and ensure an effective interface is maintained
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholder to facilitate delivery and compliance with the production and customer care strategy