EXTERNAL TECHNICAL SALES REP. (IRRIGATION & WATER) – NELSPRUIT, R10 000 + COMM + COMP CAR +CELL PHONE.
- GRADE 12
- MUST HAVE EP IN FLUID CONTROL/ IRRIGATION ENVIRONMENT
- VALID DRIVERS LICENCE
- Quotations telephonically or written
- Pump Sizing using pump curves
- Suggest items available for sale and assisting in locating items.
- Processing of customer orders.
- Advising customers with respect to stock availability, lead times etc.
- They provide solutions for customer who at times my not know exactly what it is that they are looking for.
- Develop new sales opportunities through cold calls to potential customers.
- Manage cash and credit transactions.
- Inform customers about special promotions.
- Advise on stocking requirements
- They need to keep themselves abreast with regards to latest product trends / developments so as to best advise the customers.
- Have an understanding of how the different products work together to complete a system.
- Ensuring that respective sales and GP targets are realized on a monthly basis.
- Take the initiative to telephonically call on customers for business.
- Ensure that credit notes are avoided through clear communication with the customer so that we know exactly what is required in terms of the products, the quantum of products required, the price and the place of delivery.
- Ensure that emails are responded to DAILY
- Placement of buy-out orders for non-standard stock items required by the customer.
- That one’s workstation is neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that they show initiative by asking for product knowledge training as and when required.
- Provide after sales follow up so as to ensure that the customers as satisfied with our service.
- Handle administrative duties.
- Remain relevant with respect to the products offered by the company and ensure that you are technically competent in the sale thereof by attending regular training programs offered by the company.
Nelspruit, South Africa,
5 to 5 years
R10000 to R10000
Job Reference #: