JOIN A BUSINESS BUILDING FINANCIAL PLANNING UNIT WITH COUNTRYWIDE PRESENCE.
(Work for yourself within a team that sees you as an individual key component to their business)
Our client is a dynamic financial advisory service provider with a countrywide footprint. Enabling their advisors to prosper in an environment that allows growth and business building practices.
In order to grow their footprint they are seeking new advisors to join their dynamic and professional team. With the backing of the executive team and a leading financial institution you will be exposed to a high level of experience and professionalism. The benefits being that you will be able to grow and realise your financial goals.
This will enable you to fulfill your potential and grow in stature given the market leading environment you’ll be involved in. You will achieve this by assisting clients with:
- Overall financial planning
- Estate planning, wills and risk management
- Income security
- Retirement planning
- Medical and gap cover
WHY CONSIDER THIS AS AN OPTION
- Opportunity to build a career
- Excellent training and practice building assistance
- Competitive Industry related remuneration
- Incentivised reward programs linked to customer satisfaction
- Free Indemnity insurance
- Free comprehensive Financial Planning tools (Internet)
- Free Compliance
- Free Astute
- Office Infrastructure and support
- Regular professional training
- Countrywide Footprint
The Ideal candidate will have
- At least two year’s experience
- NQF 5 and RE qualification
- Proven track record
- Fit and proper status
- Drive and a desire to outperform
This opportunity is for those candidates who wish to further their careers in a high energy team with the full support of a huge financial institution.
If you know of any great financial planners, this is an opportunity for them and you are more than welcome to refer them to this role. It might change their career path.