Our client in the Agricultural Industry is currently looking to employ a Chartered Accountant, newly qualified or with a few years of experience (EE).
FOR THE GROUP THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL REPORT TO THE CFO AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Setting up annual budget.
- Compiling and reporting on monthly management accounts.
- Reporting on monthly cost analysis.
- Compiling and reporting on monthly forecast.
- Preparation of board packs for the group board meetings.
- Assisting in the audit.
- Other administration functions relating to the finance department.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Preferred requirement: SAICA qualified Chartered Accountant.