Our client takes great pride in developing cutting-edge iGaming platforms and web and mobile gaming interfaces for their clients’ global customers. Their development team are the masters of innovative plugin games ensuring the advancement, maintenance and user experience of these games meet the high standards of the iGaming industry.
Their award-winning team provide marketing, design, customer and e-commerce multi-language support services for various international brands.
Established in 2004, they have been a competitive force in the ever-evolving iGaming industry, growing their team, holding strong to their culture of family, creative expression and conscientiousness. They believe their most valuable strength is their people.
Operating with cutting edge development platforms in one hand and a freshly brewed cappuccino in the other. (They are VERY proud of their state-of-the art coffee machine, chill dungeon, competitive team building experiences and company events embracing an atmosphere of creative expression, laughter & diligence.
Education programs – Employees can apply for paid study leave and financial assistance while studying
Health care – A contribution by the company towards a Discovery package that suits your needs
Annual leave - increases to days day’s after one year service
Income & Financial workshops offered
Birthday Bonus – Cash reward to spend on spoiling yourself
Sophisticated coffee machines for the real coffee lovers
Fresh Fruit / Waffle Wednesdays and a cave to hang out and grab a beer, shoot some pool or watch movies
The Role Combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Translate UI/UX design and wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of the application. Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
Work in a multi-disciplinary team with the goal of designing and developing world-class experiences, delighting users and transforming businesses.
Work closely with UX and UI designers to produce front-end solutions and prototypes.
Create world-class industry leading code.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Develop new user-facing features with a focus on responsive solutions
· Front-end development through reusable, testable code and libraries
· Detailed documentation of all developed code and its day-to-day processes
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Ongoing evaluation and optimisation of systems
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Development of personal skill set in-line with industry trends to meet company objectives
· Growing the front-end team
Skills and Qualifications
· 5+ Years’ experience in Front-end Web Development
· Excellent understanding of HTML and CSS
· Excellent understanding of AngularJs and Angular.
· Advanced CSS / SASS essential
· Basic competence with PHP and its surrounding technologies
· Responsive/adaptive development for web and mobile experience.
· Knowledge of front-end build tools (e.g. Grunt / Gulp)
· Knowledge of front-end dependency management (e.g. NPM / Bower)
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as-as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser and mobile compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Unfortunately, due to application volumes we can’t give feedback to all applicants. But be sure to keep an eye out, as new job opportunities are posted here regularly.