FT CONTRACT, Automotive Plastic Injection Moulding Technician, Durban KZN, R170 – 250 per hour – depends on experience
Fixed term contract till December 2020
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in repairs, refurbishments and retrofits of injection moulding machines
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the electrical, hydraulics, pneumatic and cooling systems of such machines.
- Fault finding and root cause analysis skills and experience
- Must be able to read electrical drawings
- Hands on individual able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Be able to supervise artisans.
- Able to run projects and new installations on tight timelines and budgets.
- Will be responsible for safety in his work environment.
- Ability to train artisans and “handover” maintenance knowledge
- Assist with all activities relating to the move of machines and provision of services to new positions
- Refurbish injection machines as identified with the project team
- Ensure timeous commissioning of all moved injection machines and ancillary equipment
- Ensure safe working procedures and that all equipment and machines are safe to operate.
- Train maintenance artisans to take over maintenance of machines