A successful facilities management company based in Camps Bay is looking to employ a Group Facilities Manager. If you are passionate about projects and have a keen eye for detail then this might be the perfect job for you.
A leading Hospitality and Tourism Management Group has an opportunity for an experienced professional with a Tertiary Qualification in Facilities Management and/or, a Tertiary Qualification in Project management and/or at least 7- 10 years’ experience gained in a Senior Facilities Management role within a hospitality environment.
Key Responsibility Areas & Requirements
- Good project management skills, a sound knowledge of architectural drawings and layouts, OHAS and related acts/regulations is essential.
- Relevant qualifications in Building Science: Construction Studies, BSc(CS)
- Quantity surveying experience is required
- Previous exposure to the full spectrum of facilities management responsibilities including building maintenance management, plumbing, security management, waste & recycling management, carbon footprint, overseeing procurement, managing suppliers and IT networks.
- HR Management of large teams including performance appraisals, salary reviews and managing disciplinary issues, as well as, hands on project management exposure to upgrades/renovations is essential.
- The ideal candidate will be an assertive professional with good management and interpersonal skills, the ability to manage conflict and relationships across all levels, strong administration and budgeting skills and a sound financial and business acumen.
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 14 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com