HR Field Generalist (People Capabilities Leader):
- Managing Talent: Recruitment, succession planning, recognition, e-Learning, HR Orientation and policies, surveys.
- Building People Capability: Support, drive and carry out relevant training plans and training.
- Fostering Engagement: through coaching, implementing and driving different programmes and performance development discussions
- Lead organizational efficiency: All initiatives are to align with the improvement and sustainability of BSC results.
- A relevant completed HR tertiary qualification recommended
- An understanding of Labour and Health & Safety Legislation, with proven track record in industrial relations
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation/presentation skills
- Strong people development acumen and experience
- Tenacious, reliable team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to formulate and analyse data and assess root causes with follow up action and appropriate interventions
- Sound planning and administrative skills
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable own vehicle
- This position requires travelling