- Minimum five years’ working experience.
- Experience with C#/ASP.Net.
- Understanding of at least one of the web application frameworks (Angular, Ember, Durandal, Aurelia or React).
- Web application framework - Polymer - will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools.
- Being able to integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website application layout/user interface using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our applications.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them to our growing product suite where appropriate.
- Cooperate with UI/UX experts to match visual design intent.
Salary Market Related
R50000 - R70000 per month Cost to company
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please be advised that you will be contacted by Digipath Digital Recruitment within 14 days should we wish to proceed with your application. Similarly, if you are not contacted by Digipath Digital Recruitment, please accept your application as unsuccessful. Your CV will automatically be added to our database and we could be contacting you should a suitable position arise.