- This vacancy is for an experienced IR professional with a passion for day-to–day IR.
- To assist and support Line Management in dealing with poor performance and misconduct issues by giving advice on how best to deal with issues, approving charges and helping them through preparation for disciplinary hearings.
- Assisting and supporting Chairpersons with letters of sanction and findings.
- Assisting Line Managers with preparation for CCMA cases Training Line Managers in IR and developing and running IR courses
- Preferably at least 2 years solid experience as an IR specialist
- Very well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Good people skills particularly in assisting people through difficult situations
- Good conflict handling skills
- Person must have the ability to say no and make tough calls
- Attention to detail
- Organized and the ability to multi task
- Patience and remaining calm under pressure.
- Able to deal effectively with all levels of staff including senior management
- Good all round experience of HR systems, policies, legal requirements, programs & practices.
- Previous experience within the Retail or Service sector will be advantageous
- Relevant HR tertiary qualification