This Int'l software Group operates in over 10 countries Globally. They have some of the most well known Retail and POS products in the indusrty and attribute their success to their stable management and the exceptional intellectual capital of their staff.
Developing and conceptualizing implemented business solutions in Retail for new SA project, you are a degreed Graduate who should be in the top 10% of your peers.
You have at least 12 months of development experience in
- Knowledge of the current frameworks and technologies
- Good command of English
- Creative approach to work
- Quick grasp of new topics
- Passion for developing innovative solutions in a motivated international team of developers
Your profile is :
- Completed BSc, BIS or BEng in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences from a reputable university
- Any experience designing & implementing Retail POS architectures and applications will advantage you
- Strong experience in developing robust solutions and driving standards and technical direction
- Strong problem solving skills
- Typically 1 -3+ years of experience in developing solutions at a post grad level
You will be working on an exciting new project, the first in SA for this Global SW company, already a highly acknowledged Retail stores solutions Group in over 10 countries worldwide..
They have secured A Leading South-African retailer and wholesaler & will implement their Retail stores and POS solutions natinoally. You will be part of this new team in SA with the opportunity to grow your career globally within the Group in time.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- A culture of cooperation offering room for your own ideas, creativity and concepts
- State-of-the-art technology in the workplace, in-house hack space and excellent career development opportunities in a future-orientated sector globally.
- Value related CTC package including MA, Provident and excluding performance bonuses.