- Achieve High Standards within the restaurant by ensuring that all employees are focused on exceeding customer expectations for Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product and Speed of Service.
- Manage shifts and costs controls in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximising sales, operating efficiency and profitability.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the safety and security of employees, customers, property, and company funds.
- Facilitate restaurant training programmes for all staff to company standard to enable them to maximise performance and realise their career potential.
- Initiate action where necessary to ensure that all employees meet the standards of performance required
- Support and act as a role model to employees, providing leadership as necessary.
- Manage Local Store Marketing activities to grow sales.
- Achieve consistent results through team management and leadership
What we need from you:
- Minimum Grade 12
- Prior supervisory/management experience
- English, Afrikaans & Numeracy Proficiency
- Computer Literate & Financial Acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy working shifts
What we offer you:
- World class management training (At our Training Centre and on the job)
- Job security within a reputable brand with a stable and growing company
- Fantastic career opportunity
Fast paced, dynamic and rewarding working environment
Mosselbaai, South Africa,
Food and Beverage
1 to 2 years
Job Reference #: