PURPOSE: Manage, maintain and develop Software and programming and the teams involved
- Software Development across various platforms for various clients within the Realm portfolio.
- Supporting the CTO on Solutions Architecture.
- Managing the production/design team on a strategic level.
- Project Management and scoping in conjunction with the Scrum Master
- Leading and guiding the development team.
- Liaising with the client, acting as a technical advisor
- Giving technical guidance and training to the account management team.
- Set up Plans/Budgets/costs and provide timelines for proposals to clients.
- Applying Business Analysis skills to all projects.
- Writing, testing and implementing programs.
Need to do :
- Source/develop appropriate solutions to problems.
- Playing an integral role in hiring the right team and technical fit.
- Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming.
- Applying accurate timelines and budgets to proposals for the KAM team.
- Managing and overseeing the testing stage for each project.
- Managing release and deployment.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Ability to stick to timelines,
- Communicates and offers visibility to KAM team or Scrum Master if project is off track, thereby managing all stakeholders expectations.
- Strives to deliver the project on time
- Reports to: CTO
- Reporting to you: Developers, Production and Design Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience is preferred
- Expertise in industry standard web frameworks applicable to above - Spring Framework, .Net, NodeJS, Laravel/Symfony, etc.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills essential
- Scrum and sprint experience.
- Team leader
Our client is looking for a software developer, not a programmer. The act of programming should be a tool to this individual, where the programming language used is irrelevant
Competencies are defined as the skills, knowledge and behaviour that dictate expected performance within a job environment or work context.
Planning and Organizing
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Work Standards