LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER EE/AA- Limpopo
The successful incumbent will report to the Human Resources Department and the main duties will be to facilitate and manage training initiatives within the Company.
- Post Matric diploma in HR or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3 years' relevant experience in a Sawmill or Forestry Environment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages and previous exposure to an ERP system will be advantageous.
- Conduct training needs analysis and development training plans.
- Understanding the workings of the FP&M SETA and including completion of WSP/ATR applications.
- Must have the ability to work and communicate with various stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and work well under pressure.
- Must be a results-orientated individual and keep up to date training records.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to transfer knowledge.
Closing date for this position is 31st January 2020. Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.