Maintenance Manager/ Engineer (GCC (Factories) pref), Eastern Cape, Rneg + Company Accommodation + Benefits
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations.
- Budget control
- Manage CAPEX
- Manage projects
- Ensure continuous improvement and preventative maintenance
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree or similar
- GCC (Government Certificate for Factories) advantageous
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years’ Engineering or Trade experience of which at least 5-10 years in a Management role.
- Excellent understanding of mechanical, electrical engineering and engineering standards.
RECOMMENDED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALITIES
- Critical Thinking – ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Problem Solving – ability to review and identify relevant elements in order to make valid judgment decisions
- Strategic Thinking – has holistic overview of operation, current and future
- Leadership – encouragement, imparts information, motivates and sets objectives for staff and support outcomes
- Skills to conduct and monitor performance management
Ugie, South Africa,
8 to 10 years
Job Reference #: