MAINTENANCE FOREMAN (PROD DIPL), POLOKWANE, R25 – 35 000 + MEDICAL + PENSION + 13TH CHEQUE + TRAVEL ALL + HOUSING ALL ( HOME OWNERS ONLY)
- A relevant National Diploma
- 5 years in a Production/Maintenance environment.
- Good communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Computer Literacy
To achieve maximum production output, minimum production downtime, maximum life-span of equipment, best utilisation of resources, including human resources and ensure that all products abide by set quality standards
- Ensure that the daily maintenance is carried out in such a way as to ensure minimum downtime and a safe environment for employees to work
- Ensure the implementation and on-going use of a planned maintenance
- Order at the most economical price and control receipt all maintenance
- Ensure that where work is contracted out, the best workmanship and price is achieved.
- Oversee and motivate the workforce under your control to achieve their
- Take responsibility for the accuracy of daily labour hours, including Contract labour and ensure that the company abides by relevant legal
- Train, equip, support and focus the talents of all employees under your control to achieve company objectives by setting standards and measuring their performance.
- Communicate, consult and report to the Plant Manager on all matters relating to maintenance at the
- Foster good industrial relations with employees.
- Abide by Company Safety, Human Resources and Operational policies as amended from time to
- Ensure proper maintenance of plant