MAINTENANCE MILLWRIGHT (PLC) , DURBAN, R25 – 35 000 BASIC + MEDICAL + PENSION + HOUSING ALL (HOME OWNERS) +OVERTIME + 13TH CHEQUE
- Qualified Millwright - Trade Test.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a Manufacturing Industry (Production environment). PLC experience will be an
- Working experience in 220V and 380V maintenance / electrical panels and control
- Competent to work on both HT and LT electrical
- Excellent communication skills with all
- Interface professionally with all levels of
- Computer Literate in MS Office and
- Strong interpersonal skills, objective and
- To manage by planning, organising, controlling, within company policy to achieve maximum production
- To maintain the electrical / electronic equipment on the premises in such a way as to ensure the minimum
- Oversee and motivate the workforce to achieve the best utilisation and efficiency of the plant and materials and thereby produce only products of the best
- To ensure proper raw material control and monitoring and thereby achieve the most economical usage throughout the production
- Ensure that machines are in working order and preventative maintenance is done to avoid loss of time.
- Effective Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance on all sections and
- Maintain all electrical / electronic equipment to the highest working and safety standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the curing
- Ensure the minimum downtime as a result of electrical
- Ensure production efficiency and maintain high quality
- Control maintenance stores and related
- Responsible for the ordering and receipting of raw materials, electrical spares and equipment.
- Monitor machine settings to avoid raw material
- Responsible for the provision of accurate daily production
- Ensure that the planned maintenance system is
- Responsible for the accuracy of daily labour hours and ensure that the company abides by the requirements of the Department of
- Ensure that all the requirements of the OHS Act are conformed
- Abide by Company Safety, Personnel and Operational Policies as amended from time to
- Abide by Company Safety, Personnel and Operational policies as amended from time to
- Train, equip, support and focus on the talents of all employees under your control, to achieve your and their objectives by setting standards and measuring their
Durban, South Africa,
5 to 10 years
R25000 to R35000
Job Reference #: