To ensure that all equipment is running and maintained in the facility and to be involved and participate in the company's activities
• Ensure availability of equipment at all times.
• Manage Spare part store to ensure availability of spare parts when needed.
• Manage breakdowns on shift
• On stand by at intervals, own transport essential
• When needed weekend work is available
• Shutdown maintenance availability
• Willing to work a 3 shift system
- Any technical qualification e.g. electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, millwright etc.
- The candidate should have 8 to 10 years’ experience in a Maintenance environment.