If you have fresh ideas, the ability to manage and motivate staff, as well as at least 5 years online and offline marketing experience, then this is the ideal position for you. This position has plenty of room for creativity, initiative, and career growth.
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
· Grade 12 or equivalent
· Marketing Degree advantageous
· MS Office (Word, Excel and Email) is essential
· Opera experience is advantageous
· 5 to 7 years’ experience in the same or similar position
· Familiar with all duties and procedures in the Marketing and Brands department
· Two years Opera experience is essential
· Knowledge of yielding and revenue management
· Exceptional upselling skills, including tours, packages and tourism experiences
· Focus to be on direct retail sales and not trade or OTA.
· Knowledge of the latest sales and marketing trends
· A passion for dealing with client direct offering excellent and professional service
· Willingness to lead, take charge and offer direction
· Ability to multitask
· Exceptional customer care and service delivery
· Problem solving abilities and ability to manage customer issues
Tasks (include but not limited to):
o Custodianship of the brand on the basis that there is discipline and structured evolvement where required.
- Brand bible
- Brand architecture
o Ensuring marketing campaign is developed after product has been defined and market analysis conducted.
- DOT Sales & Marketing plan
- Rates and rates strategy from Revenue Managers
CAMPAIGN & PROGRAMMES
o Set up target driven programmes.
o Programmes cover:
- Online Direct
- Traditional Trade
o Ensure all programmes are conducted according to PET & M protocol.
o Ensure financial and analytical reports are done.
o It is earmarked that the person, once successful, will build a team and further group hotels will be added to their portfolio.
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 5 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com