MECHANICAL PLANT ENGINEER (GCC FACTORIES ) – SUGAR INDUSTRY , RICHARDS BAY (MTBATUBA), RNEG + BEN
Suitably qualified persons should be able to meet the following criteria:
- BSc / B Tech Mechanical
- Government Certificate of Competence (GCC Factories).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Maintenance Management, Planning & budgeting in a Heavy
- Proven ability to effectively manage capital projects and plant
- Able to effectively manage a diverse
- High level of competence of leadership skills with good communication and interpersonal skills, to lead and motivate the Maintenance
- Sugar milling experience will be
- Knowledge and experience on food safety standards (ISO 22000) will be an added advantage.
young & dynamic individual, self-motivated, team player, with strong leadership abilities & a sound heavy industry engineering background that makes things happen through their strong pro-active approach. This person must be energetic, with a passion for quality workmanship and safety. Reporting to the Engineering Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for the efficient and cost effective operation and maintenance of the plant as well as to provide technical input for the setting up of and optimisation of the plant.
An attractive CTC salary which incorporates the usual full range of benefits associated with a leading Company are offered. Excellent schooling facilities exist in the area.
People from the designated groups, including people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 16 NOVEMBER 2018